Jul 20, 2010

Nara Kohuku-ji 奈良 興福寺 7/20/10 part 3

Continue walking around Kohuku-ji area... Walking at the East low area there is 3 story pagoda. And when I went upstairs to the wider area, they are 5 story pagoda, and other Buddhist temples and museum that exhibit different famous Buddhas from 5-6 centuries. 

In summer 2010, it was very summer hot day like this year, and it was a blue sky and it has cumulonimbus clouds appearing like cotton candies, so I felt like I wanted to include pagoda and sky in my pictures. White moon was there too, and I tried to capture to put by side of the pagoda. You can see very tiny moons though.







moon and pagoda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000