Mar 25, 2012

mi amigo gato my friend cat

Buy my work

There is a white wild cat that always come to my balcony. He uses (I think he) our roof to path by like a commuting path. He did not go into the balcony because he was scared. I think he got used to now and he does sunbathing on the roof and stay inside the balcony. Before he run away when I saw him but now he does not move when he does sunbathing.

I have some unused films black and white and positive films, because I have been using portable digital. I decided to use up the roll of films, and took the cat. I kind of like the denseness of color of the black and white film.


"what?"


"now what?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000