Jul 20, 2010

Nara Kohuku-ji 奈良 興福寺 7/20/10 part 2

Continue wondering around Kohuku ji. Date 7/20/2010
After leaving Sarusawa Pond, I am heading up to Kohuku-ji temple. By side of the stairs, there are zizos and deers near little temple buildings on the way.
I tried to take photos of deer. One looked at me, but when I took pictures, he/she looked down. tricky.

シカちゃん写真撮る時何回撮ってもなかなかカメラ見てくれなかった。
動物はムズイ。

(I recognized blogger has new format that I am writing now.)





I have never seen Maria looking zizo child. Normally zizo child also has a bald hair.


Nara deer is sacred like and Nara people treated as animal god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000