Skip to main content

Berlingame 8/17/09

I took these photos the day before I went back to Osaka. I stayed one night at Vagabond Hotel close to the airport. It was the second time I stayed there, but I gave myself a reward and stayed at ocean view room. There is a path way along the peninsular, and people who stay there or live there strolling around and watching airplane come and go. I really like the place. Even the restaurant/bar next to the hotel is very reasonable and food there is tasty. Maybe when I came back to San Francisco, I want to find a place in South Bay.....

From Berlingame 8/17/09

From Berlingame 8/17/09

From Berlingame 8/17/09
It says Bay Trail.

From Berlingame 8/17/09
lots of flower

From Berlingame 8/17/09

From Berlingame 8/17/09
It is really a walking distance to behind the SF airport.

From Berlingame 8/17/09
Around me, actually local people was doing evening picknick and looking at airplaines here. What is it there? Aero Mexico? Air China?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cinco de mayo 5/5/2014 Osaka シンコデマヨ

雨の中行ってきました。
cinco de mayo @ Tennoji park
シンコデマヨ









ume blossoms in my town 3.5.17

I went to see Ume flowers at the Chicatsu Asuka Museum.

近つ飛鳥博物館に梅見に行きました。























桜木町駅前

横浜に着いて、桜木町駅で初めて外に出た。
いきなり大きなビルとかがあって、「おお!」みたいな感じ。(アバウトな表現だけど) 最初の印象はそんな感じ。。