Aug 16, 2009

Japan town festival part #1, 8/16/09

It was a day of the new opening day of the New People @ Japantown, San Francisco. I invited my partner. He likes Japanese culture than me. He liked J-girl rock'n roll band.









送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19

Me and partner at the festival.





送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19









送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19

With Hello Kitty. (Kitty chan)
I have to say that I lost 6 kg after coming back to Japan. Alway gain weight when I am in America....






送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19

Kawaii fashion guy was getting interview. Japanese American costume fan.








送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19







送信者 Japantown Festival, 8/16/19

Sorry I forgot the band name. They played rock'n roll. They came from Tokyo. 
After this event, they were playing at Yoshi's bar. 
I wanted to go but I had to leave to San Jose for staying at a hotel before leaving to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000