Skip to main content

Mod 10 works (week 10)

I got a B again!






Here is my Mod #10.

EX#10.1
I toned background, holded the pencils with loose finger, tried not use the tip of the pencil too much, used the cloth to smooth out the shadow & light, used the kneaded eraser insead of a stick eraser that I have been using.

I pushed more for the EX#10.1 as much as my energy allowed. The upper leg should be more clearer now. Also, I think it was something wrong with how I took the photo for the last one. sorry...

EX#10.2 posted. That was just really hard. Learned more about value making with different darkness of pencils. Sorry, I found my finger prints (sweat got oily & made marks) on the image didn't notice with my bear eyes. I may erase and post it again if I have time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cinco de mayo 5/5/2014 Osaka シンコデマヨ

雨の中行ってきました。
cinco de mayo @ Tennoji park
シンコデマヨ









桜木町駅前

横浜に着いて、桜木町駅で初めて外に出た。
いきなり大きなビルとかがあって、「おお!」みたいな感じ。(アバウトな表現だけど) 最初の印象はそんな感じ。。


ume blossoms in my town 3.5.17

I went to see Ume flowers at the Chicatsu Asuka Museum.

近つ飛鳥博物館に梅見に行きました。